As part of the bargaining process, the two sides have a tentative agreement about what articles in the current contract that won’t be changed.
Those articles include the following:
- Article 3 Scope of Agreement
- Article 5 Harassment
- Article 6 Health and Safety
- Article 11 No Strike No Lockout
- Article 14 Personnel Records
- Article 18 Academic Freedom and Responsibilities
- Article 26 Assignment of Classes
- Article 29 Cancellation of Classes
- Article 30 Student Complaint Procedure
- Article 31 Holidays
These two articles will only have changes to reflect the dates of the new contract:
- Article 1 Preamble
- Article 40
For those articles that will require changes, the FNTFO bargaining team plans to present all of their suggested changes by the end of today, Wednesday, June 3.